Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GUEST ARTIST MICHELLE




It was my birthday yesterday and my daughter, Michelle, gave me this stunning memory book. I can't possibly describe how it felt to receive something made with so much love and artistic effort. I could not decide which of the pages to show you, so have selected a few of them to give you an idea. The stamp images are from the 'Office Accoutrements' and 'Itty Bitty Backgrounds' stamp sets by Stampin'Up and the tabs are made with SU 'Round Tab' punch and all belong to me (although I am beginning to wonder),and I did not know what they were being used for when Michelle borrowed them. She is now a convert I think!

Nowadays Stampin'Up products are at the top of my Wish List, and I have sold off quite a lot of other brands on TradeMe. I have kept my favourites by Stampington, Oxford Impressions and Paper Bag Studio as I cannot bear to part with them.

I hope you enjoy this look at Michelle's work and gain some inspiration from it. It sits on my workstation as inspiration to me.

No comments: