Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Jacquelyn Pedersen


This gorgeous, gorgeous card was made by my friend, Jacque (see link below - Stamp Happy), and sent to another friend of mine to say thank you for hostessing a workshop.  I loved it so much that I simply had to take some photos.

All the products are by Stampin' Up, the stamp set being Brocade Basics, now sadly retired.  How come I didn't notice how great this set is until it's gone?  Fortunately there are still lots of other beautiful sets to be had.



I will tell you the story of how I came to meet Jacque.  I was trolling through TradeMe, as you do, about 18 months ago, and came across her listing for the SU Ideas Book and Catalogue and thought "now I wonder what that's about, it looks quite interesting?".   I bought it and fell head over heals for the products and stamping ideas and spread the news to my friend, Val.   We got in touch with Jacque, who is an SU Demonstrator and lives in Auckland,  and have since been to lots of her workshops up here in Whangarei. 



She is a terrific demonstrator, and we have loved everything we have made with her.  We have also made lots of new friends and rediscovered old ones at these fun events.  So here we are, poorer but happier, stamping and creating to our hearts content.  I am now on my third SU Ideas Book and Catalogue, the new one having just arrived at the beginning of this month.




No comments: