Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Designs by Michelle

 My daughter, Michelle, has really got the Stampin' Up! bug.

For my birthday treat I requested a trip to Auckland with her and my friend Val, while my husband, Phil, looked after our grandson for the day.

They all went along with this idea, and everyone was happy doing what they like to do.  A lot of men  hate shopping, and will do anything to get out of  it, but in Phil's case it was a day made in heaven. 

It so happens that Michelle was cooped up in the back of the car with my copy of the new Idea Book & Catalogue, nose well and truly buried,  and on the way home she announced that she was interested in hosting a workshop.  Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather, she hadn't even been to a workshop.  The workshop went ahead, and was a great success.

 
These are two of Michelle's first card designs and I was blown away.

She puts it down to Stampin' Up products being so inspirational.

Michelle has always been creative and has produced beautiful work ever since she was a child.

As you can see her SU style is CAS (clean and simple) of which I very much approve.

Supplies used:     Pocket Silhouettes
                               Circle Circus
                               Office Accoutrements (retired)
                               Scallop Punch


                            



No comments: