Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

About Time Too

This month I signed up to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!

I have loved the Stampin' Up products ever since the company came to New Zealand in April 2007, and I got my crafty little mitts on an Idea Book & Catalogue from Jacque Pedersen.

So, after a long absence from blogging, I am back with a card I made at a get-together with my friends Val and Lyn. A couple of times a month we each present a project idea and do a lot of chatting while we work. I great way to spend an afternoon.

Here I used:

Stampin' Up Mellow Moss cardstock for the card Base
Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy & Whisper White for the front
Background stamped off with a stamp from the set 'Embrace Life'
The birds and branches are made with the Stampin' Up Extra-Large Two-Step Bird Punch.

Tune in soon for some more of our 'Stamp & Chat'


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Monique said...

Lovely Card. Congratulations on becoming a demonstrator, I just love it!